Unbiunium: the essentials
Unbiunium atoms have 121 electrons and the shell structure is 220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168. The ground state electronic configuration of neutral unbiunium is [Og].8s2.5g1 (a guess) and the term symbol of unbiunium is (no data).
Element 121 (unbiunium, Ubu) at the time of writing has not been discovered.
Unbiunium: physical properties
- Density of solid: (no data) kg m-3
- Molar volume: (no data) cm3
- Thermal conductivity: (no data) W m‑1 K‑1
Unbiunium: heat properties
Unbiunium: atom sizes
- Atomic radius (empirical): (no data) pm
- Molecular single bond covalent radius: (no data) ppm
- van der Waals radius: (no data) ppm
- Pauling electronegativity: (no data) (Pauling units)
- Allred Rochow electronegativity: (no data) (Pauling units)
- Mulliken-Jaffe electronegativity: (no data)
Unbiunium: orbital properties
- First ionisation energy: 429 kJ mol‑1
- Second ionisation energy: (no data) kJ mol‑1
- Third ionisation energy: (no data) kJ mol‑1
- Universe: (no data) ppb by weight
- Crustal rocks: (no data) ppb by weight
- Human: (no data) ppb by weight
Unbiunium: crystal structure
Unbiunium: biological data
- Human abundance by weight: (no data) ppb by weight
Since element 121 is unknown, it has no biological role.
Reactions of unbiunium as the element with air, water, halogens, acids, and bases where known.
Unbiunium: binary compounds
Binary compounds with halogens (known as halides), oxygen (known as oxides), hydrogen (known as hydrides), and other compounds of unbiunium where known.
Unbiunium: compound properties
Bond strengths; lattice energies of unbiunium halides, hydrides, oxides (where known); and reduction potentials where known.
Unbiunium: historyUnbiunium was discovered by (no claim for discovery made) in (no claim for discovery made) at (no claim for discovery made). Origin of name: temporary systematic IUPAC nomenclature.
Isolation: as this element is unknown it has never never been isolated.