Unbitrium: the essentials
Unbitrium atoms have 123 electrons and the shell structure is 126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52. The ground state electronic configuration of neutral unbitrium is [Og].8s2.5g3 (a guess) and the term symbol of unbitrium is (no data).
Element 123 (unbitrium, Ubt) at the time of writing has not been discovered.
Unbitrium: physical properties
- Density of solid: (no data) kg m-3
- Molar volume: (no data) cm3
- Thermal conductivity: (no data) W m‑1 K‑1
Unbitrium: heat properties
Unbitrium: atom sizes
- Atomic radius (empirical): (no data) pm
- Molecular single bond covalent radius: (no data) ppm
- van der Waals radius: (no data) ppm
- Pauling electronegativity: (no data) (Pauling units)
- Allred Rochow electronegativity: (no data) (Pauling units)
- Mulliken-Jaffe electronegativity: (no data)
Unbitrium: orbital properties
- First ionisation energy: (no data) kJ mol‑1
- Second ionisation energy: (no data) kJ mol‑1
- Third ionisation energy: (no data) kJ mol‑1
- Universe: (no data) ppb by weight
- Crustal rocks: (no data) ppb by weight
- Human: (no data) ppb by weight
Unbitrium: crystal structure
Unbitrium: biological data
- Human abundance by weight: (no data) ppb by weight
Since element 123 is unknown, it has no biological role.
Reactions of unbitrium as the element with air, water, halogens, acids, and bases where known.
Unbitrium: binary compounds
Binary compounds with halogens (known as halides), oxygen (known as oxides), hydrogen (known as hydrides), and other compounds of unbitrium where known.
Unbitrium: compound properties
Bond strengths; lattice energies of unbitrium halides, hydrides, oxides (where known); and reduction potentials where known.
Unbitrium: historyUnbitrium was discovered by (no claim for discovery made) in (no claim for discovery made) at (no claim for discovery made). Origin of name: temporary systematic IUPAC nomenclature.
Isolation: as this element is unknown it has never never been isolated.