Unbinilium: the essentials
Unbinilium atoms have 120 electrons and the shell structure is 126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52. The ground state electronic configuration of neutral unbinilium is [Og].8s2 (a guess based upon that of barium and radium) and the term symbol of unbinilium is 1S0.
Element 120 (unbinilium, Ubn) at the time of writing has not been discovered.
Unbinilium: physical properties
- Density of solid: 7000 (predicted, other prediction 5200) kg m-3
- Molar volume: (no data) cm3
- Thermal conductivity: (no data) W m‑1 K‑1
Unbinilium: heat properties
Unbinilium: atom sizes
- Atomic radius (empirical): (no data) pm
- Molecular single bond covalent radius: (no data) ppm
- van der Waals radius: (no data) ppm
- Pauling electronegativity: (no data) (Pauling units)
- Allred Rochow electronegativity: (no data) (Pauling units)
- Mulliken-Jaffe electronegativity: (no data)
Unbinilium: orbital properties
- First ionisation energy: 579 kJ mol‑1
- Second ionisation energy: (no data) kJ mol‑1
- Third ionisation energy: (no data) kJ mol‑1
- Universe: (no data) ppb by weight
- Crustal rocks: (no data) ppb by weight
- Human: (no data) ppb by weight
Unbinilium: crystal structure
Unbinilium: biological data
- Human abundance by weight: (no data) ppb by weight
Since element 120 is unknown, it has no biological role.
Reactions of unbinilium as the element with air, water, halogens, acids, and bases where known.
Unbinilium: binary compounds
Binary compounds with halogens (known as halides), oxygen (known as oxides), hydrogen (known as hydrides), and other compounds of unbinilium where known.
Unbinilium: compound properties
Bond strengths; lattice energies of unbinilium halides, hydrides, oxides (where known); and reduction potentials where known.
Unbinilium: historyUnbinilium was discovered by (no claim for discovery made) in (no claim for discovery made) at (no claim for discovery made). Origin of name: temporary systematic IUPAC nomenclature.
Isolation: as this element is unknown it has never never been isolated.