Periodic table cartograms are periodic table grids distorted using a computer algorithm so that the areas of the element squares are in proportion to a periodic table property. This is the first poster to show periodic properties plotted in this way.
This is a large full colour periodic table poster showing several cartogram maps of the periodic table. The properties plotted are:
- First ionization energy of the elements
- Boiling point of the elements
- Atomic radius (empirical)
- Density of the solid element
- Electron affinity
- Melting point of the elements
- Covalent radius
- Molar volume
- Enthalpy of fusion of the elements
- Liquid range of the elements
- Abundance in universe by weight
- Thermal conductivity of the elements
- Enthalpy of vaporisation of the elements
- Electronegativity (Pauling scale)
- Abundance in earth’s crust by weight
- Electrical conductivity of the elements
With each order we’ll send you a free silky periodic table bookmark and a free glossy laminated postcard sized periodic table for your noticeboard! This wall chart is printed on a heavyweight (170 gsm) paper and gloss laminated for durability to the front. The size is A2 (approximately 23.4 x 16.5 inches (59.4 x 42.0 cm) and shipped in a cardboard tube.
With each order we’ll send you a free silky periodic table bookmark and a free glossy laminated postcard sized periodic table for your noticeboard!