The Molymod® miniDNA® DNA kit can be used to assemble an attractive 22-base pair model of DNA. Components include colour coded bases (G, C, A and T), deoxyribose and phosphate groups, and a display stand. The contents when assembled are about 44 cm by 11 cm and are contained in a plastic storage box and includes a brief instruction leaflet.
Contents of the Molymod® miniDNA® DNA kit
- 11 guanine units (G, green)
- 11 cytosine units (C,yellow)
- 11 adenine units (A,blue)
- 11 thymine units (T, orange)
- 44 deoxyribose units (red)
- 44 phosphate units (purple)
- 1 model stand with support rod, spacers, and cap
Molymod® molecular models
The Molymod® system is the original, unique, dual-scale system of high quality low-cost molecular models. These enormously popular sets are ideal for students but are also used by scientists all over the world.
Important notice: Molymod® molecular model products are not toys! They are intended for use as a scientific educational aid only, and consequently are not suitable for children less than 10 years of old.