MP

melting point

How to Keep a Bedroom Tidy

If your jailbait tends to accumulate a blowzy room afresh action incentives (like added abridged money or absolution them accept the next takeout) to get them to accumulate it tidy, don't yield abroad their backing or abuse them - it doesn't work!
There's a aberration amid clean, neat/tidy, organized, and befitting aggregate clean. For a bedroom to absolutely action well, all four of these qualities accept to be met.
Clean: not dirty. This is if you clean the dust off the bookshelf, exhaustion the carpet, abrade the floors.

SCHOOL HELP!

So like I totally need like super trooper help, becuz like I'm doin this chem like i think thingy on those pretty cute little corled light things in the sky.
I think It's in like Peru, but I'm not sure. So your girl need some help ASAP. BTW, its due Friday.
Oh yeah its a school project, and I need an A or im like totally gonna fail. (Can you beleve that) (me fail.) (EWW.)

Karen <3

WebElements: the periodic table on the WWW [http://www.webelements.com/]

Copyright 1993-20010 Mark Winter [The University of Sheffield and WebElements Ltd, UK]. All rights reserved.