Sulphur

Sulphur: atomic number 16

The method of making Na2SO4

Hello, everyone, I am new one here and I am confuse by a question.
Who could tell me the method of making Na2SO4?

error in units

The units of resistivity don't come out right.

10^-8 Ohm * m
or
m Ohm * cm

the 'm' should be a 'mu', but unfortunately they both look the same in the latin alphabet.

Tags:

s u l f u r

Is there a DIY ( do it yourself) way of finding out how much sulfur content is present in water?

Sulphuric Acid in esterification

Doing an esterification practical in my Matric chem class today, we noticed that when the sulphuric acid was added to the mixture of 3-methylbutanol and ethanoic acid, the liquid around the boiling chips or glass beads (there were examples of each with the same result)became coloured browny-orange. Apparantly none of the chem teachers at our school can explain why this would happen, but it was happening consistently. Once the ester was distilled at the end of the procedure, the colour stayed with any ester that was undistilled. Can anyone explain why this would happen? Thanks.

chart h2so4 density and purity

i wanna know about the relation between density and percentage of sulfuric acid - water. can anyone please to share the url, or to share the chart? i really need it. thanks before

WebElements: the periodic table on the WWW [http://www.webelements.com/]

Copyright 1993-20010 Mark Winter [The University of Sheffield and WebElements Ltd, UK]. All rights reserved.