"Precipitate" table?

Hi all. I'm an international student just come to US for few months. There is one thing I couldn't find in any US periodic table. It is "the table that show the ability to precipitate of subtances"
For example, every salt that has NO3-, NH4-, or Na+ is always dissolvable in water.
Does anybody know where I can find it?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Solubilities are given in the CRC Handbook; not all of the species you mention are ALWAYS soluble in water; Na[sub]3[/sub]AlF[sub]6[/sub] and NaCbO[sub]3[/sub] are insoluble in water; (NH[sub]4[/sub])[sub]2[/sub]U[sub]7[/sub]O[sub]7[/sub]
is also insoluble and Pd(NO[sub]3[/sub])[sub]2[/sub] is only slight soluble in water.

Thanks a lot, Martin :) Sorry that I arbitrarily said that "Always". As I remember, the table in my country has only 13 common ions(-) and 20 common ion (+). And all combinations of NH4+, NO3- are soluable. Anyway, your examples are new things for me to learn. Thanks again.
I have other questions? Does CuI exist in standard condition? and CuCO3?

CuCO[sub]3[/sub] is an insoluble, dull green solid and is fairly common in nature as a Cu ore and most common as the green patina on exposed Cu objects like the Statue of Liberty; CuI exists; it is usually white cubic crystals; oddly, I can't find any information on CuI[sub]2[/sub] even though other cupric halides are given.

WebElements: the periodic table on the WWW [http://www.webelements.com/]

Copyright 1993-20010 Mark Winter [The University of Sheffield and WebElements Ltd, UK]. All rights reserved.