Lists of melting points and boiling points by compound

Hello,
I have recently begun a project which requires I compare
melting points and boiling points for an array of compounts

Is there any book or place that you know off where i could find the m/b points for say, all chlorides?
(nCl2, SnCl2 etc. )

if you know of anywhere where these are listed in a simple fashion, please let me know, thank you very much.

-yoav.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Chemfinder is the most

Chemfinder is the most comprehensive resource for chemical compound data on the Web at this time testking 000-206. Enter the formula, name, molecular weight, or even a drawn structure fragment of a compound and this database fills in the blanks and returns structural formulas and a few other properties, along with compound-specific MSDS links testking 000-331. The database presently contains over 75000 compounds, although detailed data is available only for a few thousand of the most common compounds. Cambridge provides a free browser plugin that allows you to draw the molecular structure you're searching for in the browser window testking 000-960. If you find yourself using the database regularly, the site will require you to register (registration is free). Searches are (quite reasonably) restricted for bandwidth considerations. A commercial version of the database doesn't have these restrictions.

www.aldrich.com

But I already am dead!
I have a computer set up in hell.
All I get on it is people from Essex.

WebElements: the periodic table on the WWW [http://www.webelements.com/]

Copyright 1993-20010 Mark Winter [The University of Sheffield and WebElements Ltd, UK]. All rights reserved.