a few more questions for the masters
the following questions are really confusing me and i have no idea one which route to take on them. Any generall assistance with them would be appreciated.
- A hospital saline solution is analyzed to confirm its concetration. A 50.0ml samle with a mass of 50.320g is evaporated to dryness. If the solid sodium chloride residue has a mass of .453g, find the molar concertraion of the NaCL solution.
- What are the respective concertrations (M) of FE^3+ and I^- afforded by dissolving .200 mol FeI3 in water and diulting to 725 mL?
- a 230mL sample of a .276 M CaCl2 solution was left on a hot plate overnight; the following moring , the solution is 1.10M. What colume of wate evaporated from the .276M CaCl2 solution?
- Predict the products of the folliwing reactions; write the balanced reaction and the net ionic equation for the reaction:
1) K3PO4(aq) + Ca(NO3)2(aq) -->