Natural Elements

[/b][color=indigo][/color][size=24][/size] Where can I find a list of just the natural elements and is there any site that has virtual flash cards of some sort so that I can study the sybols and the names? Please help me if you can, I'd really appreciate it! :D

Tags:

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

you forgot taxes :wink:

NOOOO!

NOOOOOO, not George Bush AGAIN!!!! :shock: I'll die if he gets re-elected!!!!! And actually, that makes me think, I think your answer is perfectttt, totally non simple and righttt, thanks a ton! :D

A helluva lot of people will die if he gets re-elected,
that's one of the main problems.... evil

yeah really..and it's already bad enough :cry:

You've missed out a great thing. Promethium (61) is not natural occuring.

the human race won't be naturally occuring either if Dubbleyah blows us all up with his weapons of mass destruction (

You're right. I'll be the first one to be blown up by W as I'm in Hong Kong and Taiwan tends to get independence.

Nah, Canada will be first -)

You are both wrong; Dubya's principal goal is the destruction of the US, which with the most corrupt administration in history he is succeeding in doing.

That would likely result to be the blowing up of the entire earth. We are to be blown up simutaneously!

WebElements: the periodic table on the WWW [http://www.webelements.com/]

Copyright 1993-20010 Mark Winter [The University of Sheffield and WebElements Ltd, UK]. All rights reserved.