Radiant Catalytic Ionization Technology... Hoax? Safe? What is it?

Hi guys!

Can anyone explain to me how Radiant Catalytic Ionization works and it's effects?

I've been told and read that it uses metals to catalyze reactions pruducing oxidative compounds which it then releases into the surrounding to disinfect and sanitize... isn't this a bit worrisome since all those oxidants are just floating around to be inhaled and what not?

i really need your help and i'd appreciate it much! Thank you! :)

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Radiant Catalytic Ionization

Radiant Catalytic Ionization is technology that comes out of the NASA Space program. It uses a specific high intensity UV light that reflects off of 5 rare and noble metals and this reaction with moisture in the air creates super oxide ions and hydro-peroxides which have powerful anti-microbial properties. The hydro-peroxides are basically hydrogen peroxide in vapor form.

Studies performed at Kansas State University in Mannhatten Kansas demonstrated that this technology can kill up to 99.99% of bacteria and mold on surfaces in 24 hours. They also tested RCI against the Avian Bird Flu and it killed 99.99% in 12 hours on surfaces.

This technology is completely safe and is currently being tested against bio-logical weapons at Kansas State U. They also recently killed the Hepatitis A virus in record time. This study will be published in a medical journal shortly. Dr. James Marsden, Regent Professor, at Kansas State U. personally uses RCI technology in his home and that of all his family. He is one of millions of people around the world who have been enjoying the benefits of RCI and the Ecoquest Fresh Air purifier. RCI is proprietary technology of Ecoquest International.

This technology is going to change the world. Two U.S. hospitals have installed RCI technology and have had a 100% reduction in staff infections which cost the lives of thousands of patients in hospitals. We can now truly live in a germ free environment using nature's technology to protect us the right way and that is safely.

I doubt that any hospital

I doubt that any hospital has the means to control staff infections; the staff can play as dirty as they like; they may seek to control staph infections because staphylococci are among the most difficult bacteria to control with antibiotics.

Do you have any idea which

Do you have any idea which hospitals were the ones were the reactor were installed? How did they worked?

Combining high intensity UVX

Combining high intensity UVX light with a specially developed rare metal hydrophilic coating on an engineered matrix, Radiant Catalytic Ionization (RCI) reduces airborne contaminants, and odors while creating super oxide ions and hydro-peroxides. These products of our Advanced Oxidation Process continue working to reduce more odors and VOC's, and to attack micro-organisms.

By engineering the proper light wavelengths into the RCI cell, EcoQuest has developed a highly effective system designed to utilize 254 nm hv germicidal UV light. Falling between visible UV light and invisible X-Rays in the light spectrum, UVX makes use of the same oxidation and ionizing properties of light as naturally occurring sunlight. These air purifiers take advantage of these ionizing properties and combines them with the photo catalytic reactions of specific rare and noble metals to create Radiant Catalytic Ionization (RCI). This innovative use of light is what makes RCI so effective.

[b][url=http://www.mis-sold-insurance-protection.co.uk/]Mis-Sold Insurance Policy[/url][/b]

Quote: Falling between

[QUOTE] Falling between visible UV light and invisible X-Rays in the light spectrum [/QUOTE]

I assume you don't realize what nonsense this statement represents. UV is ultraviolet, that is beyond the visible spectrum; there is no such thing as "visible UV light."

We must accept and adapt the

We must accept and adapt the new technology, If it is safe and comfortable. But I am not clear your blog. Thanks.

rims

WebElements: the periodic table on the WWW [http://www.webelements.com/]

Copyright 1993-20010 Mark Winter [The University of Sheffield and WebElements Ltd, UK]. All rights reserved.