Bismuth: lattice energies
All values of lattice energies are quoted in kJ mol-1.
No data for any fluorides of Bi.
- thermochemical cycle: 4689 kJ mol-1
- calculated: (no value) kJ mol-1
No data for any bromides of Bi.
- thermochemical cycle: (no value) kJ mol-1
- calculated: 3774 kJ mol-1
No data for any hydrides of Bi.
No data for any oxides of Bi.
- H.D.B. Jenkins - personal communication. I am grateful to Dr Don Jenkins (University of Warwick, UK) who provided the lattice energy data, which are adapted from his contribution contained within reference 2.
- H.D.B. Jenkins in CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics 1999-2000 : A Ready-Reference Book of Chemical and Physical Data (CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics, D.R. Lide, (ed.), CRC Press, Boca Raton, Florida, USA, 79th edition, 1998.